Saturday, July 2, 2016

Summer Forever

Woah guys, it's been a hot minute since I've had an outfit for you wonderful people!! This week has been extremely crazy and not in the best way. I wont overload you with details but it does feel good to be back. Now I know we've seen this shirt and vest before but not together. I wore this outfit a few weeks ago to Father's Day diner with my papaw and I knew i just had to blog it for you guys! 

 This shirt, vest, and hat are all from Forever 21. I have to say again how much I love this vest. It is so soft and so fun. This outfit is definitely hippy inspired with the fringe vest, big sleeves, and floppy hat. Now if you wanted to dress this up a little, you could swap the shorts (from American Eagle BTW) with some cropped pants and booties and maybe add a cute necklace. These fabulous sunglasses are from Charming Charlie and they were 2 for $15 so you might see the other pair later. The other ones are my Jaclyn Hill sunglasses because she's the bomb (her channel: Jaclyn Hill). If you're not obsessed with makeup, you will be after you watch her. 

Well well well, what do with have here? Two, slightly overweight, little furballs who I love dearly. It's no doubt that I am a total cat person and I have no shame in it either. I love fashion almost as much as I love them! I hope you all have had a good summer so far and always remember to make time for your friends. My friends and I will all be off to college this fall (me by myself) and I know I'll miss them all like crazy. I had thought of doing a dorm room haul because some of the stuff I've found is too cute not to share, so let me know if you guys are down for that. Well, I'm off to play some cornhole and enjoy my 4th of July weekend! Thanks for reading!

                                                                                                                                         All my love,
                                                                                                                                              Emily 

2 comments:

Followers