Saturday, February 27, 2016

Dreaming of Spring




















Spring is right around the corner, HOPEFULLY! Now I know that it doesn't look very springy here.... and that's because it's not. This whole post is a product of some major wishful thinking. And yes, my cat's legs do make an appearance in this blog post. It was bound to happen eventually.






 Now I know that mixing patterns can be scary, but if you do it right it can be wonderful. For instance, the shirt I'm wearing has a very busy pattern, but the cardigan features a more simple pattern. This is why you can mix them easily. Both happen to be from Forever 21 (surprise, surprise).











Dang Daniel, back at it again with the white Converse! These Chuck Taylor Converse have been my ride or die for years, and trust me they look a lot cleaner than they are. Converse are an easy staple that everyone needs in their wardrobe. You can wear them year around and with just about anything. These jeans are, of course, from Hollister. They have these cute little patches with designs behind the holes. I just find Hollister jeans very flattering and comfortable but I understand they can be pricey and not everybody likes them. 


I got a little crazy with the arm candy but hey, that's what bracelets are for, right? The gold bracelet with "heart is all you need" is from Forever 21 and the blue LOVE one is from Aeropostale. The "Blessed" bracelet was a gift from my aunt. I absolutely love that bracelet and I wear it everyday to remind me of how truly blessed I am. It's the simple things in life that I am most thankful for.       

2 comments:

Followers