Saturday, May 14, 2016

Berry Casual

 Happy Saturday all you lovely readers! This blog post is brought to you from the lamp post in the park. Nothing says summer quite like going to the park and being a little kid again. I actually stood on this lamp post but it got a little wobbly so I quickly planted my feet on the ground. This outfit is very casual but very good for summer. Looking absolutely fashionable in the heat of summer is not always fun, so simple is key. 


This shirt is from Forever 21 and its just the bees knees. They had these with all different things on them other than strawberries. I think shirts like this are just great for summer, not to heavy and very fun. These shorts are from American Eagle and they are the same ones from a few posts back. I did recently get some midi denim shorts from American Eagle that would also look good with this. I like these shorts so much because they have a nice length and fit good, plus they come in a wide range of colors and patterns. The shoes I've got on here are the white high top converse, but black ones would look just as good here too. I've really been loving wearing high tops with shorts lately. I know it sounds crazy but you can really put together some cute looks. Well guys, I guess that's all for today. Until next Saturday, thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers