Saturday, May 7, 2016

Cute but Classy

Woah, I skipped a week there! It's okay because I'm back now. If you were wondering, I was helping my friend do some bomb prom makeup. Anyway, this outfit is so adorable and it makes me feel kind of fancy without being over the top. We also have a new background there and I'm really enjoying it, so I hope you guys like it too. Hopefully there will be more with the river when it goes down a little more.


 These wonderful patterned shorts are from JC Penney. They are the most amazing shorts ever! They're so soft and extremely comfortable. The fact that they're black and white means you can wear them with just about anything. Although, since they are patterned, I would suggest mainly solid tops. Like this great blue one I've got on (wink, wink). This top is from Forever 21 and I've had it a few weeks maybe. It's also got this great lace detail around the neckline, which makes it perfect for spring and summer. Yes, I know it needs to be ironed. The only complaint I have with this shirt is that it's dry clean only.


These sandals I've had for ages but they came from Shoe Show once upon a time. You would never know from these pictures, but I actually hate wearing sandals. But you know what, do it for the blog!! You could dress with outfit up a bit by adding some small wedges or dressier sandals if you wanted. For this look, was just going for cute not dressy. 










This bracelet was a Christmas present from my mamaw. It's one of those Lenny and Eva bracelets. Mine says FEARLESS because I'm a major Taylor Swift fan and that's one of her big things. Be fearless about yourself and wear what makes you feel pretty. These bracelets are completely cutsomizable and the choices are endless. I think that's all for this Saturday. I would also like to wish all the moms a very happy mother's day. My mom has been a huge fashion inspiration in my life and she also takes some of these pictures. I couldn't do life without her.  

1 comment:

  1. Love the pattern shorts and that they are black and white. ..two of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Followers