Saturday, March 5, 2016

Something a Little Dressy




This blue jean dress can be worn with anything and it's SO comfortable. Now the necklace is one I borrowed from my mom, but I didn't love how it look. It did come from Forever 21, and yes, I did get my mom into shopping there. I know I have a problem and it just got worse because I bought some more stuff last week.
 This dress is from Cato and the belt came with it. Belts worn the right way can be very flattering. Most people think the hips are the "natural waist" but that's actually the widest part of your body. This belt sits higher, so it makes you look slimmer. I know, I know, I don't need any help in the slimmer department. This red lace cardigan is so amazing! The sleeves widen out at the bottom and they have really tiny pom-pom fringe on them, as does the very bottom hem. I wore it the other day with a short sleeved shirt and some black skinny jeans.
THESE SHOES!!! I found these for a steal on the Designer Shoe Warehouse website! The description says they're burgundy but they look more purple than anything. They are so comfortable. The only complaint I have with them is they are difficult to tie and the tongues don't stay in place. The laces are very long and they have a place in the back the hide the extra. The boots aren't a leather, they're more of a velvet kind of thing. Sorry if that makes no sense. If you don't have purple shoes, you can also wear them with black or brown. Brown would probably go better with the belt.
This watch is the product of a 8 month search for the perfect floral face. My best friend's sister had one that was so pretty and just absolutely perfect. One day, walking through JC Penney, it jumped out at me. Huge bonus, it was on sale! Plus it's neutral colors, so it goes with everything. The wristband buckles in the back, like most watches do. The BLESSED bracelet is the same one from the last post. I still wear it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers