Saturday, March 19, 2016

Pretty in Pink




It finally feels like spring and boy, am I happy about it! Since tomorrow happens to be the first day of spring, it's time to get the pinks and florals out of the closet. This outfit was partially inspired by the London scented candle I bought at Bath and Body Works, don't ask. We did take these pictures at the park and it was loads of fun. Yes I do have green paint on my arm, it was St. Patrick's Day and I have art class. I hope you enjoy! 



This shirt I bought last week at Forever 21 and I already love it. It has sheer type of fabric in the front but the back is cotton, which makes it very soft. Plus, it's the perfect spring color! The kimono I've had for a while but it is from JC Penney and its so cute. It has multi-colored flowers on and it screams spring time. This necklace is the same one from my very first post. The blue LOVE bracelet is from Aeropostale and the Blessed one was a gift. These rings are part of a set I just bought from Charming Charlies. Wearing rings has really become a big trend lately and I have no trouble getting on board. A good turquoise ring would go great with this too. 


 These jeans are from Hollister, but who's surprised? They feel springy because of the rips and the designs behind them. Here I've cuffed them once just so they sit above my shoes. All I've done here is just roll it once so you can still see the bottom hem. If you wanted, you could cuff it again so you could see part of your leg and it would still look good. These shoes are the Chuck Taylor high-top Converse. I've had these for years and they have always been great for just kicking around in. I have thought of investing in a pair of white ones, which would also look good with this. This is totally off subject, but I bought this really awesome blush palette at Forever 21 and its the bees knees! It was also on sale so I mean, I had to buy it!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the green paint on your arm a part of the outfit? A new style? I am totally going to try it. Simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Followers