Saturday, April 23, 2016

Casual Summer Vibes

 
 Happy Saturday guys!!! This weekend has been much needed after this week. I hope you all have had a good Saturday, we've been painting. That explains the paint on my leg. All three of my cats also make an appearance in this blog post but they're precious so its okay. Look guys, I finally got some white high tops! Now let's get to it!






















 I decided to pair this outfit with two different vests. The blue one gives you all those summer vibes while the blue jean is a bit edgier. Both the shirt and the blue vest are from Forever 21. The blue jean vest is from Aeropostale, but I've had it for ages. This shirt is just so fun and I want to wear it all the time! Forever 21 has got some great stuff right now. These shorts are the same ones from my last post, from American Eagle.



Well, what can I say? I finally got a pair and boy it opens up a whole new world of outfit choices. Sadly, I already got purple paint on one of the laces but its all good. I absolutely love them already! The only thing I could say bad is that they are a little stiff because they're new but that shouldn't be a problem for long. They did come from JC Penney but you can buy them at Converse too. There's my three (not so) little munchkins. In the back is Waddles, Orangie, and Fuzzy to the right. Hope you guys enjoy the outfit and the cats! 

1 comment:

  1. I see the paint fashion is back. The grey paint on your leg is amazing. It goes great with your outfit. SO beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Followers