Saturday, August 20, 2016

Dancing In the Streets



Happy Saturday guys! I'm officially a college freshman as of Thursday. Classes don't start until Tuesday but I'm all moved in and sort of settled. It's been a weird change but things have been really busy. We've been running all over campus and town, getting used to everything. There are several ice cream places around and I'm reaching my daily step goals. I hope I can fight off that freshman 15, so far so good. I hope if any of you guys have moved in recently that all is well and your roommates are all nice. Now enough with the life updates and back to the real reason we're here.   

 I am currently ride or die for this shirt. It so incredibly comfortable and it goes with just about everything in my closet. The shirt and the kimono are both from Forever 21. Now I am mixing patterns here but the stripes on the shirt are very subtle whereas the pattern on the kimono is very busy. I do have this half tucked because I felt like it looked very long and heavy untucked. This outfit would also look very cute with some brown sandals, which would also give it a more beachy look. Personally, I would wear this a lot in the summer because it feels very summery but it could be very hot. I'm all about staying cool when it's really hot out. Drink plenty of water and find shade, that's my mission. This would be good for those cooler nights, like at the beach or through the city. Well guys, that's all I have for you this week! If you're starting classes, don't stress and call your moms (they are the real MVPs). I hope you enjoy and have a great week!!


Love,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers