Saturday, August 6, 2016

Grow Your Own Flowers



Happy Saturday guys! I hope you've all had a spectacular week and weekend so far. Mine's been quite swell but this is the last Saturday before all my friends leave for college. But let's not talk about that, let's talk about this cute little outfit we got here. First things first (I'm the realest), these overalls are extremely comfortable and since they're a grey, they go with just about everything. They are from Aeropostale but I'm had them for years. They finally fit good now. They were a part of the Bethany Mota collection. Now I've put this shirt with them for several reasons. First being this shirt is so colorful and brings a pop to the outfit. Second, this shirt is just so amazing for summertime. 
 You can probably guess that this outfit is very hot. Naturally, I wouldn't suggest it for those of you with very warm summers, like myself. However, it would look nice for a night at the beach or a cooler night out with friends. In the winter months, I like to wear this with a sweater underneath and the same shoes. I do have the pants cuffed here because the legs of these pants are very straight and I don't always like that look on myself. I would wear them cuffed all the time simply because I really love the cuffed look but that is completely a personal preference. Whatever makes you feel good. You do you and look like a rockstar. Style is really a personal thing when you get down to it. I'm a firm believer that if it's something you like then you should wear it. As for shopping, if you don't love it in the store, you wont wear it. As you can see, these overalls have lots of pockets and they are all very good pockets. the front and back pockets are huge. the ones on the top are good too. Now in the fall this would be cute with a fall top and cardigan and some cute combat boots too. I guess that's all for today guys. I hope you enjoy and if you have any cute overalls, I'd love to know where you snagged them from so don't be afraid to share in the comments! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers