Saturday, August 13, 2016

Let's Be Unpredictable



Happy Saturday guys! I hope yours has been good. Mine has been a bit bittersweet, as it is the last Saturday before I move. Most of my friends have moved this week and it's been rough to say the least. While taking these pictures, I was hunting for Pokemon but Rilee quickly made me put the phone away. She doesn't understand the draw of Pokemon Go. I play all the time and I'm constantly trying to hatch something or find a Pikachu.


 This awesome vest I've had for ages from Forever 21 and the shirt too, of course. This vest has this insane stud detail on the collar which only adds to its coolness. The shirt is sort of acid wash and its very comfortable. The sleeves have that nice cuffed affect which is great for warm/hot weather. You guys know the drill, these are the twill midi shorts from American Eagle and they are just amazing. These shorts come in all colors and I will never get over how soft and comfortable they are. I, of course, have my white converse on because is there really anything else? In the summer, not for me. Mine are looking a little worse for wear but at least they don't just sit in the closet and collect dust. This outfit would be great for a girl's day out. It's very simple and not too hot for summer days. It can easily be worn without the vest and still look good. Plus the studs on the vest give that edgy look, if that's what your in to. 


Now this necklace is from a local jewelry show we have every year. This bracelet came from Forever 21 at one point and it has been worn to death. My sunglasses are from Charming Charlie and I absolutely love them. I don't know how I made it this long without them. They always have the cutest jewelry and handbags and they aren't very expensive either. I guess that's all for today guys! Be sure to find me on twitter (or instagram) so you can stay up to date. I hope you have a great week and I'll see you next Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. I've always loved the denim vest. Got to wear mine sometime just needs to cool off some.

    ReplyDelete

Followers