Saturday, December 31, 2016

A Look Behind the Scenes of 2016

As this year draws to a close, I can't help but think back on all the glorious pictures that are never seen. I have been collecting these blooper pictures since the very beginning of this blog. For me, nothing says "thank you for reading my blog" like giving you the best of the best in behind the scenes. 

First and foremost, I'd like to say thank you for your continuing support.  We've seen a great many changes in fashion and style this year, and I will say it has been hard to keep up at times. I hope in 2017 I can provide you all with, not only fashion advice, but something positive/uplifting. I hope this post ends your 2016 on a high note as well!


In case you were wondering, I'm spending my New Year's Eve at home watching the college football playoffs.


 Everybody else dabs so why can't I?
 I mean, not everyone can be fabulous all the time! Not to mention, taking pictures in the weather is unpredictable.


 When on a playground, strange faces are necessary.
 Can we just accept that I can't hold it together to take pictures?
 Sometimes life is hard and you don't feel cute.
 This picture explains how I feel about this year. Done with it!
 Did a bug fly in my face? Who knows...
 When Rilee tells you to fix your hair and you object.
 When your best friend asks to model but doesn't know how.
 I have no explanation for this one, I'm just weird. 
 Honestly,  this is just my face.
 I'm always coughing or sneezing so this is no surprise.

 These two are just me in real life, everyday, being myself.
 Yay ponchos! Yay good lighting!
And last but not least, we have Emily being cold. I do not like the cold nor am I a fan of being cold. 
I hope this has given you some assurance that I am just as awkward as any of you. (My friends might argue I'm the most awkward.) Just because I have a blog and look put together doesn't mean I have it all together. If anything, I am still figuring out how to balance everything in my life. I'm not big on resolutions, but I do hope to grow and continue this blog. Once again, THANK YOU FOR READING!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers