Thursday, December 1, 2016

Winter is Upon Us

 As much as I hate to admit it, fall is quickly leaving us and in its place we are greeted by the frigid air of winter. And as much as these pictures scream fall, its already freezing outside. As you all know, nothing says winter quite like a nice sweater and a huge blanket scarf.
    I love love this sweater. I've raved about it before and probably will again but that'll just have to be okay. It pairs perfectly with this shirt and scarf; giving you just the right amount of warmth. Both the shirt and sweater are from Target.
 For me, blanket scarves are the way to my heart. They are all the rage lately and I know why. This one was a gift from my aunt but I think it's from the Loft. I have folded it from opposite corners to make a triangle and then looped it around. There are a dozen other ways to wear one but this seems like the easiest. I'd like to think I'm a pro at it, but that's definitely a lie (hehe)! The converse can easily be swapped for a nice pair of boots with cute furry socks too.
    This sweater could easily be swapped out for a more Christmas colored one like deep red or green. Since Christmas is right around the corner, this outfit could be worn for all sorts of outings. (Christmas parties, family dinners/lunches, shopping with friends.) I can see myself wearing this for our family Christmas dinner, if I don't leave it at school that is.

Winter is one of my favorite times of year, not only for the fashion but just the weather and the decorations. I absolutely love being bundled up as long as I don't have to be out in the cold that long. I love the Christmas trees, lights, and all the flowers.
   I hope you all survive your finals (if you have any) and do really great! Don't be too stressed, that's hard I know. If you need a boost, get some coffee or hot chocolate and push through. Merry almost Christmas and may your winter break be long and peaceful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers