Saturday, December 10, 2016

Baby it's Cold Outside

Happy Saturday guys! I know we are only a few weeks from Christmas so I wanted to bring the Christmas cheer to you guys! I love Christmas and all the joys that come with it. (the hot chocolate, the lights, the tree, and even the ugly Christmas sweaters) I hope you all have a lovely Christmas. Good luck with any  finals you may have left. May the curve be ever in your favor.
 The shirt and blanket scarf here are both from the Yellow Rose Boutique. This is a local place in my home town. They have the cutest stuff and you can order online too. These boots are from Maurices but they're ancient. 

The scarf and shirt and jacket all go together because all the colors are in the scarf. You could say the scarf is what ties everything together here. This blanket scarf is the biggest one I've ever had and I couldn't be happier with it. Not only is it amazingly perfect but it also keeps me extra warm. We all know I need help in the warmth department. Winter might be good for fashion but my tiny body freezes the whole time. 
Not only am I bundled under this scarf but I've also put on this great, army green jacket with some incredible sweater sleeves. It came from Aeropostale once upon a time but I'm sure you can find similar ones anywhere. It's great for days when it is cold but the sun is still out. If it gets much colder, I'm definitely going to need something bigger. 

Anything in this outfit could be swapped for something else. The scarf could be changed put for a statement necklace. The boots switched with converse or some nice flats. The jacket could be replaced with a nice trench coat. The pants could be traded for some straight leg slacks or leather pants. Then, you would have an entirely different outfit ready for a night out. 

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful time! Enjoy your family and friends. Take some time for yourself and watch a nice movie. Make some hot chocolate, light a candle and have a bubble bath. 

 All my love xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers