Saturday, April 2, 2016

Spring Stripes


I'm back... in black jeans! Sorry for not having a new post last weekend, but I was extremely busy. Now back to the outfit. This shirt I picked up at Forever 21 a few weeks ago and its so amazing. It has these really big sleeves and wild pattern that I love. The fact that the stripes of pattern are vertical makes you look slimmer. This blue jean jacket is a very light wash and I've had it for ages. It is from JC Penney. 
These combat boots came from Maurice's and they have to be one of my favorite buys ever. They are incredibly comfortable. They have the cute little studs on the back and you can lace them all the way up but I never do. The outfit would also look cute with a pair of white high top Converse, but I sadly do not have any at the moment. The Converse would give it a bit more spring time feel and make it a little girly. That's all a personal preference and totally up to the wearer.   
These rings are just two out of a set from Charming Charlie's. They have the cutest jewelry and they are affordable. I've not always been a big ring wearer but these I love. You could also pair this outfit with a cute but small necklace. The shirt is really what you want the stand out in this outfit and a big flashy necklace would take away from that. A really nice bracelet would look great too. Well that's all I have for you all this week, but don't worry short wearing weather is coming up and I am extremely excited! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Followers