Saturday, April 16, 2016

Coachella Crazy

 
 Well out in Palm Springs they're rocking out at Coachella and I'm here making blog posts for you wonderful people. I do wish I was there, however. Just think of all the great outfits, music and people. Plus meeting Taylor Swift wouldn't be to bad either. I guess I'm a little Coachella crazy... you see what I did there?

This vest, I mean what can I say? I got it last week from, wait for it..... Forever 21. It's so amazing and so perfect for summer and festivals. The vest is blush colored suede with fringe. *SWOON* Fringe is definitely in this year and what could be better than a fringe vest? If you ask me, the answer would be nothing. This awesome hippy shirt just so happens to also be from Forever 21. I've had it for a little while but you could probably still find it. The sleeves button at the bottom and it has those cute pom poms on the ties. These shorts are from American Eagle and they're same as the others just in black.

This turquoise ring was from my mamaw and it only fits on my pinky. However, wearing rings on your pinky has become a bit of a trend lately, so I think I can get away with it. The other rings are more from the set I bought at Charming Charlie. These rings wear so effortlessly. You can pair them together or just wear one, you could even wear all of them if you wanted. These boots are the same ones from Forever 21. If you were wearing these a lot, they could get uncomfortable but they do look cute. White high tops wouldn't look bad as an alternative. I hope some day we all get to go to music festivals and wear cute outfits and meet Taylor Swift. Until then, a girl can dream.  









                                                     

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics. New photographer. Love the fringe vest now find me one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red paint I see. I love it. CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great blog, Em!

    ReplyDelete

Followers