Saturday, April 9, 2016

Summer Loving


If this blog post doesn't scream summer daydreaming, then I don't know what will. I know it's not hardly short weather but we can pretend. This outfit can be worn so many different places depending on what shoes you put with it. I've gone for the casual festival look even though I won't going to any festivals, probably ever. 


 I've clearly been wearing these shoes very often, but it's all good. These are just the black high top Converse. Now if you wanted to dress this up, you could wear a pair of ankle boots, black or brown. If you want a more beachy look, some cute sandals and denim shorts would do the trick. You could also swap out black converse for white ones and pair it with black shorts. When I first wore this outfit, I did wear it with black shorts but alas they were in the laundry. 
 These shorts came from American Eagle and they are the most comfortable shorts ever. They have these in a million different colors and they are the perfect length. This kimono came from Cato but I got it on sale last summer. The shirt was a gift so I don't know where it came from but any white shirt would do.  


         We searched high and low for a black floppy hat at Forever 21 and finally we found this bad boy. Floppy hats are a major wardrobe necessity for summer. You can wear them at  the beach or you can dress them up for a night out with the girls. This necklace also came from Forever 21 but it can be optional. I do have on the rings from Charming Charlie but a ring to match the necklace would look really good too. 

1 comment:

Followers